
The other night Paul and I were discussing how I can build up my photography portfolio and he said, "You know what you need to do? Find someone with really pretty and unique eyes." My response was, "Everyone has really pretty and unique eyes." He said, "I don't." I said, "I'll prove it to you!" So, here's your proof. As corny as it sounds I really believe that every one's eyes are beautiful in their own way.
5 comments:
I totally agree. maybe it is because that is where you see someones soul. you can know a person just from looking into their eyes. great pictures as always!
Holy sheets! Paul, your eyes look awesome! You're so lucky having a photographer for a wife. :)
(Love you guys!)
I also completely agree--I love eyes! I love to look at eyes, and like a pp said, maybe because you see their soul through the eyes. I'm loving your great pictures.
What a handsome guy!
Guanaco, you made my day. I haven't seen a close up of your face in a long time. You're the man! By the way, when are you going to come out with Aisha II?
Post a Comment