Calling all Utah friends! I am taking a last minute trip to see my grandparents, which will include two days in the Salt Lake Valley. In an effort to build up my photography portfolio I am wondering if any of you are interested in a free photo session. I realize this is totally last minute, but if you are interested email me by this Tuesday evening at lori.sheets@gmail.com!Aug 30, 2009
Free photo sessions in Utah!
Calling all Utah friends! I am taking a last minute trip to see my grandparents, which will include two days in the Salt Lake Valley. In an effort to build up my photography portfolio I am wondering if any of you are interested in a free photo session. I realize this is totally last minute, but if you are interested email me by this Tuesday evening at lori.sheets@gmail.com!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
dang, I wish I was there with RAchel!
Hey, you're posting on this site again! I just realized that! I am sad I didn't see this post! I would have loved to have you do some photos for us. I think you are an awesome photographer! Let me know when you'll be in Utah again!
Post a Comment