Wow! You have been up to a lot! Your other blogs are so professional!
I was just looking at your etsy shop for a sec and I was wondering if you have ever checked out Cafe Press...with all your cute designs you could do a lot on that site! That is the place that I printed our calendars and they do a full bleed which I love. You can print/design/create stuff just for yourself and/or sell it to the public. Have you heard of Aly Edwards? She and lots of the big scrappers have Cafe Press Shops. Anyway...nice to keep in touch!
2 comments:
I love the phases. It would make a great picture
Wow! You have been up to a lot! Your other blogs are so professional!
I was just looking at your etsy shop for a sec and I was wondering if you have ever checked out Cafe Press...with all your cute designs you could do a lot on that site! That is the place that I printed our calendars and they do a full bleed which I love. You can print/design/create stuff just for yourself and/or sell it to the public. Have you heard of Aly Edwards? She and lots of the big scrappers have Cafe Press Shops. Anyway...nice to keep in touch!
Post a Comment