
These pictures don't do him justice! At one point he laid down and stuck his whole face in the sand, with his mouth open!


SAND! SAND! EVERYWHERE!!! Emmett's extra crazy at the beach too. The other kids weren't nearly as dirty as he was. I thought it would be too cold to get in the water today, so we didn't wear our suits. Of course he didn't care that the water was cold, he still wanted to splash in it. Everytime I would turn my back he would try running for the water! I would walk him over to get his feet wet, then of course his shorts would get wet, THEN he would decide to lay down and roll around in the sand.... I think I will wait until the end of the summer to vacum out my car. In CA sand on the inside of your car during the summer is kind of like snow on the outside of your car during winter in UT. You don't want to wash your car until you're sure there will be no more snow storms!
PS I will be posting more pictures from today's beach trip on the
daily photo blog, so you
can check those out if you are interested. (One will be coming up daily starting tomorrow)
4 comments:
Wow, I'm impressed you already have your pictures up. Thanks for calling me, how about we plan on next week? My dr. appt. is in the afternoon so I can definitely go in the morning. For as long as I've lived here I have not been to the beach nearly enough!
Surviving the beach secret - baby powder. A little baby powder on the sandy baby and it almost falls right off. Truely amazing!
My boys wouldn't care how cold the water was. They would have so much fun no matter what. Their lips would turn blue! I still have sand in my beach bag. I guess a part of me never really wants to dump it all out. It represents too many fun memories:)
Emmett is so dang cute!
Good luck with your photo shoot tomorrow.
Little boys+dirt/sand=lot's of fun.
I figured the dirtier they got they more fun they were having! It always washed off.
Love ya,
Emilie
he is such a beach bum I love it! what a lucky kid to grow up right there. I also love the many faces of E on the other post, so cute!
Post a Comment