Jun 19, 2009

Guess Who...







(The famous turtle face!)







Currently Emmett...
  • will show you where his hair is if, you ask

  • runs to the tv if you sing the Elmo's World song or the Baby Signing Times theme song
  • eats all sorts of crazy foods, but refuses to eat mac and cheese

  • will try to repeat a word after we tell one to him, he is getting close to saying Grandpa!

  • knows what birds are and I think he has his own word for them
  • says "up" whenever he wants something (Paul taught him to say it when he wants up on the couch or up in our arms, but now he says it if he wants anything!:)

  • loves to try to eat with a spoon
  • occasionally falls on the ground and throws a tantrum

  • follows directions when we tell him to go get his passy, ball, shoes, drink and sometimes a book.

  • loves bbq sauce
  • loves brushing his own teeth, but not having his teeth brushed by Mom or Dad

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Lori! He gets cuter EVERYDAY! It's amazing! I hope you guys are doing well! Love ya!

The Allen Family said...

They are so independant! It breaks my heart the more and more my kids do things on their own but so fun at the same time! He is so handsome!

Merideth Sullivan said...

Haha, Owen won't let us brush his teeth, either. His idea of brushing his teeth is just moving his wrist around with the toothbrush in his mouth and sucking the toothpaste off.

Anonymous said...

Those pics are priceless. I love them

Dan and Sara Sheets said...

Oh I love the updates on how he is growing up. I can't wait to see him in July. By the way I looked at you and your friends photo blog and I love it! All of the pictures are so beautiful!

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP