Jun 8, 2009

You'll never guess what we did on Saturday!

Okay, you guessed it, another bike ride. This time we rode 20 miles to the mouth of a canyon. It took Paul an extra 1.5 hours to do the ride with me and Emmett. I just really like to enjoy the scenery;)

The trail consisted of a lot of tunnels and overpasses.


We stopped for a granola bar break at this lovely spot...



On this ride we saw two bulls, a baby cyote (that was adorable!) and paul saw a full grown coyote. I think I am glad I missed that one.

It was cool and cloudy the whole way up. The sun peaked out when we got to the top.

Of course I had to get a pic of E. He actually fell asleep for a few minutes on the way up.


Show off!

It started pouring on us on the way down and I was grateful for all of those tunnels & overpasses!

No comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP