Jun 27, 2009

Sneak Peek of Baby Kevin...







I was so excited when Becky asked me to take some newborn pics of their little boy. He was 1 week old when I took these and such an angel! Don't you just love that hair?!

4 comments:

mikelle said...

Those are so cute! Great job Lori! Baby Kevin is so sweet and cute!!! I love him!

jlbunting.com said...

Oh my gosh Lori, I love it! You did such a good job! Thank you so much! We want to take you guys out for sushi as soon as Kevin is old enough to go out.

MamaT said...

I love his fingers and toes! - And what a head of hair. Great job on the pics.

Brady Fam said...

I love the one w/ all the rolls!

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP