Emmett is so cute about saying prayers. We started praying with him a few months ago when we would put him down to bed. Over the past few weeks he has really caught on to blessing the food. The other day when we were at the grocery store I gave him a sample cookie from the bakery and continued shopping, when I looked back down at him he was staring up at me with his arms folded and his cookie was sitting on the seat next to him. It was the most adorable moment! I had to stop in the middle of the grocery store and bless his cookie before he would eat it! Who is this kid?!
On Monday night we were ready to start FHE so I started singing "If you're happy and you know it." Emmett immediately ran to the piano and climbed up on the bench. When I sat down to play it for him he was squatting on the piano bench next to me. When the "clap your hands" part came he would bounce his little bum up and down to the beat.He knows about 25 signs now and is continually surprising us with new ones. I am so glad that we got him the "Baby Signing Time" DVD's. Watching him learn and communicating with him is much fun! Right now his favorite things are bubbles, books, balls, cars, water, yogurt, string cheese, going down the tube slide head first, swinging, and of course playing on mommy's computer (this is the "game" I let him play).
6 comments:
Cutest. Ever.
that's corbin's favorite computer game too!
He is the CUTEST little boy! When did he start growing up?! Oh my gosh. He is just too cute for words.
I love it!! It only gets better. He is in nursery now huh? That is a good time!!
What a sweet little guy!! Those moments make you feel like you are doing something right!
As for signing - I believe that this is the reason Ava talked to early and had few tantrums. It is the best thing ever!!
Super cute Lori!
Post a Comment