Jul 12, 2008

Friday Evening Tennis Match



And our #1 Fan . . .


"What kind of a serve was that?!"



"You better be careful, looks like the other team is catching up..."



"Maybe I can distract them with my turtle face."




"Oh, No!"

"Get it Dad, Get it!!"



"Are you going to win this, or what?!"


"The Pierce's are really good. Better luck next time..."




PJ's don't lie . . .

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! All those cute faces!!

You guys have to come live with us in New York! I miss you!

Amber said...

Fun- He is so cute Lori!

Unknown said...

What a cute post Lori ... oh and a cute kid ;) He's adorable!

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

I love his expressions! So cute!

Kris, Andrea, Lacey, Mia, and Kannon said...

I love the commentary! he's getting so big! what a cute family!

Danielle said...

Holy Cow, what a cute kid. Love the faces. It was great hanging out on Saturday!

Adam and Brynn said...

lol he is SO cute! :)

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP