Jul 10, 2008

Today I am . . .





While my sweet little thumb sucker is . . .

8 comments:

jlbunting.com said...

How sweet! Enjoy your sewing. It was good to see you last night. Sorry we (Amber and I) took off without saying good-bye.

Anonymous said...

I love that he's sucking his thumb now! It's so cute!! What are you making??

Unknown said...

Cool pictures! We have such a cute little guy.

Rebecca said...

Love this post! Love the black and white contrasted with the bright red pin cushion! Love it! And of course I love the precious sleeping with the thumb picture!

Anonymous said...

way to cute Lori! He is adorable

Danielle said...

My little booger has found his thumb too... drives me nuts. I keep pushing the paci, but he sneaks in the thumb. Too bad they look so cute when they do it though.

Brian, Emily, Charlie, and Lucy said...

WOW! You are a PHOTOGRAPHER girl! I love the pictures of Emmett -- I think it makes me proudest to know that I was there when he finally got the hang of sucking his thumb:)
(Sorry Paul).

Adam and Brynn said...

Emmett is SO cute! And sweet. :) I love to see pics of him! Very nice work on your choice of words.. :) lol I wish I could make a post that short and sweet. :) Instead it takes me a week to finish a post.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP