Jul 12, 2008

This weekend we played this . . .





Ate this . . . Mmmm . . .





Paul's Creation . . .

Lori's Creation . . .

(Please note Poll in sidebar)


Got these for free . . .




Relaxed here . . .





Got this lovely chair frome the Ames family . . . Thanks friends!



and ate here again . . . :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is Yogurtland the natural yogurt like Red Mango and Pinkberry? Because I LOVE that stuff. Jacob's not nearly as impressed with it as I am.

Your pictures look great! Your tennis pics are especially awesome. Great job!

(And I love that your blogging so much! Keep it up! Miss you!)

Amber said...

Very cute Lori. It looks like you are having a good time. I am so excited to see you and your little one!

Lori said...

I don't know if it is all natural, I doubt it though. It tastes too good!:)

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP