CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You're amazing to have accomplished your degree so quickly without being in Provo. It would have taken me ATLEAST twice as long. I'm sure of it. I can't wait to see you on Friday! I LOVE being "kind of neighbors" :)
Congratulations!
Congrats! That is really neat and a lot of hard work. Very impressive
I'm so proud of you! I can't wait to see you in that funny hat. :-)
YAY, Congrats! what an accomplishment!
Congratulations fellow BYU alum. What a great school!
Yay Lori! Good for you for finishing! I really admire your diligence. It's a great feeling! Congrats!
Post a Comment
© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment
Back to TOP
7 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You're amazing to have accomplished your degree so quickly without being in Provo. It would have taken me ATLEAST twice as long. I'm sure of it. I can't wait to see you on Friday! I LOVE being "kind of neighbors" :)
Congratulations!
Congrats! That is really neat and a lot of hard work. Very impressive
I'm so proud of you! I can't wait to see you in that funny hat. :-)
YAY, Congrats! what an accomplishment!
Congratulations fellow BYU alum. What a great school!
Yay Lori! Good for you for finishing! I really admire your diligence. It's a great feeling! Congrats!
Post a Comment