Jul 18, 2008

I LOVE SALES!

My Mom taught me to never pay full-price for anything, and it stuck!
In addition to the $3 clearance rack at Wal-Mart, I love the "Buy one clearance item, get one free," sales at Mervyn's. I got 4 shirts, 1 pair of shorts and a pair of capris for $40 today!

2 comments:

Brady Fam said...

And the awesome thing is that you fit in them! Mervyn's... I have a hay day in there when it's time to shop. There is a store just 6 minutes from us! (yes, I counted... it's actually a block away from our church bldg.) :)

Amber said...

Great job Lori. I love sales and that is the first rack I usually hit when I go shopping. I love mervyn's too. That is where I have to buy Lexi's pants (sprockets brand) at cause she is so skinny and they have a ton of elastic in them. Hope you enjoy your new clothes

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP