Jul 11, 2008

I used this . . .


To make these . . .

(Nursing Aprons aka Hooter Hiders)

And this is E's new favorite position on the Boppy . . .
(Now that he sucks his thumb he scratches his cute little nose with his fingers. We clipped his nails, so hopefully it won't get any worse!)


(PS Can you tell my goal is to use as few words as possible?:)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

cute! did you use a pattern to make them?

Anonymous said...

Look how cute he is! Relaxing on the boppy! Love it. And look at you, you little sewer! I had no idea you had it in ya!

Anonymous said...

Look how cute he is! Relaxing on the boppy! Love it. And look at you, you little sewer! I had no idea you had it in ya!

Lori said...

I didn't use a pattern. I just looked at a few pictures online and made it up. I can tell you the dimensions I used though...

The Apron:

Length 25"
Width 37"

(The boning across the top is 18")

The Strap:

Length 22"
Width 3"

You will need two "D" rings. The piece of fabric used to connect them to the apron is 6" long and 3" wide before being folded in half.

I hope that makes sense! You are an expert sewer Staci, so I am sure you could whip this up in no time!

For anyone that doesn't have one of these...make one! That is, if you are or plan on nursing.:) They are the best!

Jana Clegg said...

Hey Lori, this is Jana (Bird) Clegg from Nauvoo. I've been reading your blog frequently and just think you are amazing. Your little boy is adorable. We are expecting our second here in less than two weeks and its also a boy. I have wanted to make a "hooter Hhider" for this baby...and now I have the dimensions to follow. Thank you. Feel free to visit our slowly functioning blog at cleggers.blogsot.com Again, I think you are amazing. Take care.

Kris, Andrea, Lacey, Mia, and Kannon said...

cute hooter hiders! those are amazing!

Stephanie said...

Hooter hiders?! Do you literally nurse with them? I guess I'm confused but they look really cute so way to go I guess! Your little guy is darling and you look like you are in top shape already :)

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP