
The last couple of times Emmett has had playtime in his room I have peeked in to find him playing with his basketball hoop all by himself! He has also started to push cars around on his floor and make sounds. Are boys just born with that instinct? I don't think we have ever shown him that.
After church wrestling match. Emmett can't wait for Paul to get home everyday so they can wrestle. He pretty much chases Paul around the house all night long wanting to play until it is time to go to bed. There are some things that dad's are just better at, and rough housing is one of them!
Below are the many faces of Emmett. He especially cracks us up while he's eating. When the food is even somewhat warm he is super dramatic about it. I can't believe the things this kid comes up with to get a laugh. He is such a hoot!








2 comments:
He's so darn cute. I hope we get to see him (and you!) again soon!
Ditto.
Post a Comment