Lori, you are such a good photographer! It looks like you have your own little studio. Cute pics. Emmett is so good! I loved watching him last night. Any other time you need some time, I'd be happy to help!
K, my favorite is number five. Emmett is purposefully looking at the camera, eventhough his body is facing to his left. CUTE! You've got the photo stuff down with those ones.
9 comments:
Those pictures are SO cute! Emmett is adorable.
Aww cute boys!
My fav is the one of emmett and Paul's wedding ring! So Precious!
Lori, you are such a good photographer! It looks like you have your own little studio. Cute pics. Emmett is so good! I loved watching him last night. Any other time you need some time, I'd be happy to help!
so fun. I love your pics lately.
He is getting so big and even more handsome.
What a babe! He is so big already! I love daddy and baby pics!
K, my favorite is number five. Emmett is purposefully looking at the camera, eventhough his body is facing to his left. CUTE! You've got the photo stuff down with those ones.
Your photography is really looking GREAT! Love these shots, love the piano shots, love it love it!
Post a Comment