Aug 15, 2008

Alumni . . . I like the sound of that!









10 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! You did it! Congrats! I love Emmett's little Cougar outfit! So so cute. Love you a lot a lot!

Oh and you changed your blog name and that really confused me when I saw it in my bloglines!

Amber said...

Congrats again. What an amazing complishment! YOu amaze me girl!

Amber said...

Oh I love Emmetts outfit too!

Adam and Brynn said...

Yay Lori!!!!! Congratulations!! That's awesome!! :)

jlbunting.com said...

Yay Lori! Good job!

Kristen said...

YEAH LORI ANN! YOU'RE FINALLY DONE! WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF BYU ALUMNI! I LOVE YOU - WAY TO GO!

Tasha said...

YEAH LORI!! Great job!!

Stephanie said...

Congrats! What an accomplishment finishing college is. Isn't it the best feeling to just be done?!

Sheena said...

Is BYU using blue robes now? I'm jealous, I like them way more than the ugly black robes that I had to wear in '06. Congratulations!

Unknown said...

CONGRATS! Woo-hoo college grad!

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP