Aug 10, 2008

South Central Idaho

Redfish Lake



Going to church in Stanley
I loved attending Sacrament meeting in this small "church." The views were beautiful from every window. I think going to church so high up in the mountains and viewing the beautiful scenery around us made me feel just a little bit closer to God.
Four different denominations share this chapel. We attended the LDS services at 5pm.
Sawtooth National Forest

Sun Valley, ID


My first Lobster Bisque...Yum!


Visiting my Uncle's Farm






Exploring Camp Bradley









2 comments:

Lisa Webb said...

I am just loving those pictures. the lake is beautiful!! looks like you guys are having so much fun!!!

Brady Fam said...

K, I started to type a comment, but it disappeared and so I'm not sureif it went through. Anyway, I love the Campy Bradley photos. Do you play with them on your camera or do you use a computer program?

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP