We got back from UT on Sunday and I still don't feel like I have things completely back in order, but I decided to enjoy my Friday. I relaxed and read out by the pool and then Paul had the great idea to go to the beach and watch the sunset. Of course we ended the evening with Frozen Yogurt. This weekend we went to "Frosted Cup." It was good, but Yogurtland is still my favorite.
I thought it was so cute when E fell asleep hanging onto his toy this week . . .
(I thought it turned out kind of cool)
6 comments:
Look how cute he is! I love it! All the pictures you guys too at the beach are adorable too!
so cute Lori. I remember the rolling onto their belly and not being able to roll back over. Doesn't it just make you laugh at them a tiny bit. Funny kids. It was so nice to see you . Hope you enjoyed your vacation
You're a really good photographer Firefly!!! Can you tell me what kind of camera you have??
Those are some cool pictures! Is your husband a photographer?
Thanks Blinky! I have a Canon Powershot SD850. I think It's very reasonably priced for how well it works! I am saving up for a Digital SLR right now. I hear Canon Rebels are great too.
Alabama, my husband is not a photographer, but I have really gotten into photography lately and I think it is rubbing off on him.
Oh I see! Yeah, you take nice pictures!
Post a Comment