Great pictures! I better not look anymore. It is making me homesick. I've never been to Camp Bradley but that's where my brothers went and my little brother used to work there. Oh, I want to go back to Idaho! (I'm glad you're coming back soon though, we miss you!)
You are amazing with your pictures. How do you come up with all these ideas? It can be the most random stuff and be the most beautiful pictures. I am amazed by you. Good job
6 comments:
Wow you guys have been busy!! Looks like fun. We're excited to get you guys home again!
Great pictures! I better not look anymore. It is making me homesick. I've never been to Camp Bradley but that's where my brothers went and my little brother used to work there. Oh, I want to go back to Idaho!
(I'm glad you're coming back soon though, we miss you!)
You are amazing with your pictures. How do you come up with all these ideas? It can be the most random stuff and be the most beautiful pictures. I am amazed by you. Good job
Lori, your photography is amazing! nice job.
Wow--you seriously have talent Lori. I love ALL the pictures you've posted recently--great job and so beautiful!
Thanks for all of the nice encouragement everyone!!
Post a Comment