Aug 23, 2008

A Saturday Full of Firsts...

#1. I forgot to call my brother on his birthday for the first time.:( Sorry Dave!

I hope you enjoy this video


#2. Paul and I went door to door in support of proposition 8. It wasn't the most pleasant experience, but it felt great to stand up for something that I firmly believe in!



#3. We met Charlie Ames who is only 12 days old now, and for the first time we were the ones trying to keep our child from hitting, touching or rolling over a baby.



#4. We attended a Bat Mitzfa ceremony and reception. Has anyone ever been to one of these? It had to be one of the most awesome celebrations I have ever been a part of! When we arrived they had these cute party favors with our names on them that told us wich table to sit at . . .


The whole reception had a candy theme. There was even a "Candy Bar." I wish I would have thought of this for our wedding reception! I was in heaven right along with all of the little kids.:)



The DJ and MC were excellent. It was so fun to watch everyone dancing and having a great time! It's a lot harder to get out and boogy on the dance floor when you have a baby . . .



But you know Paul wouldn't let that stop him! E didn't quite know what to think of all of the lights and loud music . . .



Unfortunately we had to leave early and didn't get to taste the goodness of this delicious looking cake. . .

I think it is safe to say that if we ever get invited to a Bat Mitzfa again...We are SO there!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous you got to meet Charlie! He's adorable! Emmett looks huge next to him! So so cute. Miss you! Call me soon!

Kristen said...

Bat Mitzfas and Bar Mitzfas are SOOOOO much fun! If you think they're extravagant - try a Jewish wedding!

Lori said...

Good point! Thanks for leaving comments on my blog Kristen. It makes me happy!:)

Lisa Webb said...

fun party! I love the bike!

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP