Aug 5, 2008

Aunts and Uncles and Cousins...Oh my!







So precious!


This picture totally cracks me up! Like father, like son.






Isn't my little sister beautiful?! I love this picture.
E has now met all of his Aunts, Uncles and cousins. It was so fun to get together with all of my family. It gets crazier and crazier every time, but I love it. The next time we get together E will have two new cousins to meet.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh he is sooo cute I love playing with and thanks for the complement
Love , Amy

Lisa Webb said...

it looks like you and emmett are having so much fun!

Kris, Andrea, Lacey, Mia, and Kannon said...

Yay for family! looks like a great visit!

Kristen said...

You all look wonderful! I wish I had been there! Nate looks SOOOOO much like Dave did at that age, it's scary! Emmett is adorable - I can't believe how big he is!

LOVE YOU!

Adam and Brynn said...

So fun!!!! Being together with family is the best! :) Your little sister looks so much like you!!! You are both beautiful. :) Emmett just gets sweeter and sweeter, he's so cute. I love the picture of him resting his head on his cousin's shoulder!

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP