Aug 8, 2008

Jurassic Journey

I worked at this Cub Scout day camp when I was a youth and loved it! My little sister worked there this summer and has also had a great experience. They invited each staff member's family to come up and visit on a Saturday evening. We had a lot of fun touring the camp . . . What a blast from the past!

My Cub Scout in training.
My cocky younger brothers.


They were pretty embarassed when I showed them up on the archery range. Maybe next time they'll believe me when I tell them I have mad skills! :)


What Cub Scout wouldn't love that face?!
Paul's Mom scored this jogger at a yard sale about three years ago! She has been saving it for us ever since. I think she was hoping we would take it off of her hands a little sooner.:)
Classic songs and skits

Flag Ceremony

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow that is crazy. It looks the exact same as it did when we worked there what 10 years ago. WOW time really has flown by. Did you ever get to see Bryan?

Anonymous said...

Look at that cute little baldy baby!! Wish we could have seen you when you were in town. We definitely underestimated how much we had to do. We leave like 12 hours later than we'd hoped to last Thursday!

Chris.Tarina.Kate.Lucy said...

Oh the memories of the boy scout days! I LOVE IT!! :)

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP