While visiting Paul's parents my Mother-in-law asked me to take some pictures of their backyard for her. It was a fun and educational experience as Papa sheets taught me the names of the different flowers etc.
E enjoys watering the plants and exploring the garden with his Grandpa.
I seriously picked up photography about six months ago. I did twelve weeks of tutorials on the basics before Emmett was born. I have just worked on it on my own since then. The more I do it the more I love it! My camera is the Canon Powershot 850 IS. It is just a point and shoot. I am hoping to upgrade to a digital SLR in the near future.
hey, what's up with the Utah shirt? Is your family split like mine? Obviously BYU is a better school but Utah is okay too. So did you go running? We're going tonight.
Yes, Paul will probably be mad that even put these pictures up on our blog because his Dad is in his U 0f U shirt. My family is mostly all for BYU and his is mostly for the U. I am planning on starting with day 2 tomorrow. Are you running with John or Jacie? I miss you guys!
Well, I just went running with Jacie and she made me run a lot more than the run 3/walk 1 for a mile. She is going to be a good coach, either that or she is going to kill me! We miss you too!
Wow Lori your photography skills are amazing!! You're a natural! We miss you! Becky and I went running last night. It was fun. I think I talked her ear off. We're going to go again Thursday night. Looks like you're having fun. I sure miss you. Hurry home!
Oh my goodness, their yard is amazing. Plush! It's fun to see those photos. They are looking as wonderful as ever. I'm not surprised about the U shirt. Tisk, tisk. =) sidenote: Have you seen Picasa2 through google? Awesome for different details. Do you use any sort of photo program? I should just take a class for mine.
I have Photoshop Elements, but haven't had time to really learn it yet. With these I just auto corrected them in Microsoft picture manager. I love Picasa for organizing my pictures. I am excited to learn more about it when we get back to CA.
9 comments:
Wow, Lori - those pictures are awesome! Are you a photographer, or is that what you learned from Lisa at the activity?
Also, what kind of camera do you have? Mine is broken and I need to get a new one.
Thanks!
I seriously picked up photography about six months ago. I did twelve weeks of tutorials on the basics before Emmett was born. I have just worked on it on my own since then. The more I do it the more I love it! My camera is the Canon Powershot 850 IS. It is just a point and shoot. I am hoping to upgrade to a digital SLR in the near future.
hey, what's up with the Utah shirt? Is your family split like mine? Obviously BYU is a better school but Utah is okay too.
So did you go running? We're going tonight.
Yes, Paul will probably be mad that even put these pictures up on our blog because his Dad is in his U 0f U shirt. My family is mostly all for BYU and his is mostly for the U. I am planning on starting with day 2 tomorrow. Are you running with John or Jacie? I miss you guys!
Well, I just went running with Jacie and she made me run a lot more than the run 3/walk 1 for a mile. She is going to be a good coach, either that or she is going to kill me! We miss you too!
your pictures look pretty cool I love you
your little sis
Wow Lori your photography skills are amazing!! You're a natural! We miss you! Becky and I went running last night. It was fun. I think I talked her ear off. We're going to go again Thursday night.
Looks like you're having fun. I sure miss you. Hurry home!
Oh my goodness, their yard is amazing. Plush! It's fun to see those photos. They are looking as wonderful as ever. I'm not surprised about the U shirt. Tisk, tisk. =) sidenote: Have you seen Picasa2 through google? Awesome for different details. Do you use any sort of photo program? I should just take a class for mine.
I have Photoshop Elements, but haven't had time to really learn it yet. With these I just auto corrected them in Microsoft picture manager. I love Picasa for organizing my pictures. I am excited to learn more about it when we get back to CA.
Post a Comment