We turned our cable off for the summer and our friends were kind enough to let us borrow their DVD's. (Thanks Becky and John!) I think Emmett is going to grow up thinking that this was his bedtime lullaby!
Sep 18, 2008
Favorite Thing #4
We turned our cable off for the summer and our friends were kind enough to let us borrow their DVD's. (Thanks Becky and John!) I think Emmett is going to grow up thinking that this was his bedtime lullaby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
yeah, there are a few episodes that should be skipped, but overall a great show. I'm glad you enjoyed it. did you turn your tv back on? The Office is back next week!
I LOVE the Office!!! I am so excited for the next season to start!! September 23rd baby!!
We are waiting until we move to turn our cable back on. Dang! We are going to miss the first episode. Will you guys be able to watch it? I would invite myself over to someone's house to see it:), but I'm afraid I'll have too much packing to do.
We are HUGE OFFICE fans here too! It is the one show in my life that I plan what I'm doing around it. I will cry when I miss it! (not really but it makes me mad). New season starts next thursday!
Oh, and you can watch current episodes online at NBC. I just read that you might miss the first few, just FYI.
Post a Comment