Sep 21, 2008

"I want you!"


I am tired of looking at myself everytime I go to my greeting card blog. I am coming up with some more holiday designs and I need a VARIETY of family pictures to display in my samples.

So here's the deal...

Email your most awesome family pictures (past or present) to CCgreetingcards@gmail.com. If I use one or more of your pictures on my Creative Cookie blog I will give you $5 off a future order.

I am looking for formal family pictures, small and large family pictures, multiple pictures of the same family or family members that can be displayed on one card, etc.

Basically, if you have a family picture(s) that you think would look good on a holiday card please send it my way. I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks so much!:)

1 comment:

The Bakers said...

Firefly I have our family picture from last year if you want/need it let me know.
Chio

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP