"Now I am getting a little nervous. What's in the bowl Mom?"
"Ewe! You people eat this stuff?!"
"Ok, ok, enough with the pictures Mom. Will you please just clean off my face?"
(It was fun to see E get so excited about eating and take the spoon and want to feed himself. The biggest challenge was his hands getting in the way when trying to get the spoon to his mouth. As much fun as the rice cereal was...I think we have decided to wait one more month before we continue on with solids.)
His stats were:
15lbs 6 oz. (50th percentile)
27 inches tall (75th percentile)
I had to stay in the room with him for his shots this time, because Paul wasn't able to make it for the appointment. He encouraged me to be strong and I made it through just fine. Oh and E handled them well too.
Journal bite:
This weekend we went to the outdoor mall, mainly for "Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory" carameled apples (I had a coupon:), and there happened to be a Nordstrom's fashion show going on. It was kind of fun to see a "real life" fashion show. Plus we found some pretty good deals on baby clothes at Old Navy and Target for E. Not your typical date night, but we had a good time.
Sunday was pretty busy with church (I was called to be the "Nursery coordinator" today. We have 3 nursery's in our ward), reading, piano practicing, talking to family, zonking, cooking (Thanks for coming to dinner J!), game playing and blogging. I think I need to do a better job of making Sunday a "day of rest." We'll see how I do next week.
7 comments:
We've got ourselves a "spirited child". They are a lot of fun but a lot of energy. It's well worth it.
I found this book and I love it and call it a Scotty encyclopedia. It's called "Raising your spirited child" by Mary Sheedy Kurcinka. I wish I had it sooner.
Have a great week. I hope I get to me your little E someday.
he is so cute. Starting to feed is a fun time. Just wait till he gets his favorites!
I love that second to last pic! And trouble maker?? He's too cute to be a trouble maker!
Those are the cutest pics of little E eating!!! Is he more of a Sheet's baby or is he looking like your side of the family, Lori?
Emmet is so cute I love the little guy and I miss hanging out with him
love your little sis
He doesn't really look like either side of the family. We think he is just a perfect mix.:)
Hi, Paul and Lori. I just found your family blog from Danielle's site and wanted to say hello. Oh, by the way, it's Dustin and Stacy Elliott(Connelly). P.S Your little one is adorable.
Post a Comment