Sep 22, 2008

Louisa Montfort

That was my name on Friday night as I participated in my first "Murder Mystery."

(Please, oh please, still be my friend after seeing these pictures! This is so embarassing, but I also find them rather amusing, so I thought I would give you a good laugh:)

The men...
The Women...

Louisa and her Fiance Gregory King . . .


The whole dinner party...



Who do you think looks most guilty? (from left to right numbered 1-10, place your vote at the top of the sidebar)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun!! I've always wanted to do one of those. I'm glad you posted the pictures! You and Paul look guilty because you're the most flamboyant couple! :)

jlbunting.com said...

you look great, I think you could have done it

The Bakers said...

I have most of the photo shoot on Facebook you can just pull them from there that way you have a variety. :)

Anonymous said...

Lori you totally did it
Love your little sis

Anonymous said...

your dress is kind of cute
Love
your little sis:)

Unknown said...

I mean, honestly...is there a better looking group of criminals?

Dan and Sara Sheets said...

HOW FUN! I love it!You guys look so great!

jlbunting.com said...

hmm, I wasn't going for the murderer look, I was going for depressed, maybe if I smiled for the picture people wouldn't think I was the murderer

Brady Fam said...

You look great!

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP