I introduced E to a new toy today. He seems to like balls, but what little boy doesn't? My youngest brother's first word was "ball."
Over the past week E has discovered some new sleeping positions. The latter of the two forces me to check if he is still breathing every five minutes. Why can't he just turn his head to the side?!
I took this picture on our way to a church bbq on Friday night. I loved how the sun rays were so visible. Unfortunately I didn't take my camera out for the rest of the evening. We went out for frozen yogurt with another couple afterwards, which was fun.
On Saturday morning we went door to door in support of proposition 8 again. It went a little better this time, which was nice. That evening we played wiffleball with some friends at the park. I don't think I have ever played wiffle ball before. It was a lot fo fun! After wiffleball we picked up a red box movie.
Oh, one more exciting thing from last week, we found a cheaper and bigger apartment! We are moving in less than three weeks. If my posts are a little sparse for the rest of the month . . . you know why.
One last picture . . . one morning last week I was up early enough to look out and see the sunrise. I guess the fact that I was alert enough to appreciate it is the momentous part. I took this picture through our screen door.
5 comments:
Your pics always amaze me. I love the comment and picture of E with asleep with his head in the blanket. Both my kids did that too and I was always so scared that they were going to sufficate but they didn't but yeah it still makes you nervous and I still go in to check on Aiden to make sure his blanket is over his head or something. Good luck with the new apartment.
Fun crafts! I made some of those magnets for Christmas gifts a few years ago! They're so fun.
Have you cut his hair again or is it growing in that slow since you cut? I can't believe how big he's getting! So jealous that you guys are moving to a bigger, cheaper apartment! I'll live vicariously through you!
E is getting so big - what a cutie! I love all your projects - good for you! Of course being a mom of a girl, I love your hair bows! Did you use instructions on-line for those or how did you do yours? I want to try to make some onf my own too!
I got together with some friends from church and they taught me how to make them. The most important thing that I learned was, when you use an artifical flower, pull it off of the stem and pull apart all of the plastic stuff that connects it to the stem. You will just have the "flower pedals" left. Then you put a brad through the middle to hold it all together. When you glue it onto the clip (which are found at hair supply stores) put your hot glue along the brad prongs and stick them to your clip that you have already covered with ribbon. I hope that made sense! I bet there are instructions online somewhere...Good luck!!
Post a Comment