E Fresh out of the tub...
E sitting up... (but only for a few seconds on his own at this point)
E's cute little tushy...
E putting his "passy" in his mouth...(his most recent "trick.")
E Flying...
E taking a little cat nap...
(Who needs a teddy bear when you've got socks?! Don't worry they were clean:)
4 comments:
I love our cute little boy! Thanks for doing such a good job capturing the "moments." I love you!
Oh my gosh he's SO cute!!! The fresh out of the tub picture is my fav. Look at that cute face, and he's holding his toes! I really really really reallllly hope you decide to come to Utah at Christmas. I would be SO excited to see you! I'm going to be there for a long time too (cheaper tix that way) so I'll have lots of time to see you if you come! Love ya!
oh my he is getting so big. And he is such a happy baby! I can't believe we won't see you guys until next summer. He will be so big by then.
he is so cute and alot bigger than the last time I saw him to
Love your little sis
Post a Comment