Sep 25, 2008

Uncle Larry visit = Beach day!

Can I just say that I am in love with this picture?! that's all.

This was our setup...Paul is THE biggest BYU football fan. So, what does he do? He wraps his laptop in seran wrap and brings it to the beach with us so that he can listen to the game! Pretty creative right? Well, I thought so, until his computer overheated because the fan was covered with seran wrap.:( I hope you all learned a very valuable lesson...

I wasn't planning on this, but E touched the sand for the first time.









...and one more for your viewing pleasure.:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO fun. Bummer about the laptop!!!

Rebecca said...

LOVE that first picture! You should totally blow that up and give it a place of honor in your home! Awesome!

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

Wow! LOVE those pictures of E in the sky:). So cute! Hope all is well--thanks so much for the cute bows! I love them--I have a thank-you card to send you, but just wanted to tell you how cute they are. Thanks!

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP