Aug 25, 2008

Baby Charlie and My Photography Blog


My friend Emily asked me if I would take some newborn pictures of their little boy Charlie for them. I was delighted to do it!

To see more visit my new photography blog.

3 comments:

Nichole said...

Have you ever take a photography class? You do such a good job...they really look professional!! If you lived closer I would want you to do Ava's pictures!!

Lori said...

Thanks Nichole! I took a photography class in high school and over the past six months I have been reading about it more. For some reason I have really gotten into it. I would love to take Ava's pictures if I were in UT! I wish I knew more people out here that I could "practice" on.

April said...

That is a really cute picture! Oh my heck, that makes me want to get into photography! That's a good talent that you're developing!

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP