Ta da! Click on the link above and let me know what you think. I want to be sure that the blog is as user friendly as possible.
Thanks for your input!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
So glad to see you going forward with this. My only suggestion would be to replace the samples with samples that have a real picture in it (even if it's the same picture in each one.) As it is right now, it's hard to see what it will look like. And the "click to replace" sends the message that all you'll do is click them and put a new picture in place and that's it. Even if that is all you have to do, you don't want everyone to know. :) So excited for ya! Great job!
That's a very good point. There really is a lot more that goes into it than just "clicking and replacing." Thanks for the great suggestion Natter! It might take me a little while, but I will get it updated. I am so grateful for my wise friends! (PS We haven't cut E's hair again. It is growning THAT slow...who knew it would take so long?!)
5 comments:
So glad to see you going forward with this. My only suggestion would be to replace the samples with samples that have a real picture in it (even if it's the same picture in each one.) As it is right now, it's hard to see what it will look like. And the "click to replace" sends the message that all you'll do is click them and put a new picture in place and that's it. Even if that is all you have to do, you don't want everyone to know. :) So excited for ya! Great job!
That's a very good point. There really is a lot more that goes into it than just "clicking and replacing." Thanks for the great suggestion Natter! It might take me a little while, but I will get it updated. I am so grateful for my wise friends! (PS We haven't cut E's hair again. It is growning THAT slow...who knew it would take so long?!)
I tried to decide on my favorite one there, but couldn't narrow it down! A good variety: casual, formal, simple, etc. Way to go for it!
Love this... I am so planning on using it! Now all I need is a cute family picture.
You are so talented, Lori. I love it! I need to be more crafty like you! Way to go girl! I love them all, and its such a great idea!
Post a Comment