If so, I think I am in trouble. Who's tube of toothpaste does your toothpaste most closely resemble? (Please note new poll in sidebar)
Oct 7, 2008
Does your tube of toothpaste say anything about your personality?
If so, I think I am in trouble. Who's tube of toothpaste does your toothpaste most closely resemble? (Please note new poll in sidebar)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Sorry but ours looks like Paul's. :)
lol! this is SOOOO funny to me... it's just the opposite for John and I. I used to have to get a separate tube of toothpaste because sharing a messy one with him drove me bananas! But then, we consolidated to just using one and I gave him lessons on how to use it and keep it clean! haha! Well, it worked! I'm so proud of him for keeping it clean now!
mine looks like neither
love your little sis:)
well, Lori, since i don't want to say anything negative about you and i, i will just say Earl and Paul would be great friends.
Josh and I share the same toothpaste and only because of him is it clean. I like to keep other things in the house neat and orderly but I could care less about toothpast...so I'm with you! To comment on your previous post- I love your shelf and your decorations- totally adorable! I love the fall/winter decor. And lastly, I wish I could claim that the garage on my previous post is mine but it is not- I actually found it on RealSimple.com while looking for organzing tips! Sorry to disappoint. =)
That is gross, Lori. We share toothpaste and John is ready to throw the last two tubes away. He threatens me to never buy toothpaste from Costco again. He says he needs variety.
Post a Comment