Oct 13, 2008

Sea World!

A friend invited us to go to Sea World with her last week, because she had some free tickets. I had never been before and was so excited! E didn't really have any clue what was going on, but we still had a great time!:)

Did you know there are horses at Sea World? How about Elmo and Cookie Monster?!


These two are so funny together! E loves to play with Addison!

There's that face again!





Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Amber said...

Oh that is neat. Brian and I are going next month to San Diego and sea world for a few days by ourselves. His mom is going to watch our kids. I am so excited to go with just him, but I am scared to leave my kids. I know they will be fine but the only 2 times Lexi has ever slept away from me was when I had to stay in the hospital when Aiden was born (and still Brian had her) and the second time is when she spent the night at my sister n laws cause we had to be to the hospital early in the morning when Aiden was having his surgery. So only twice and she is 4 1/2 and obviouslly Aiden has never. :( I know they'll be fine but I will still miss them. I'm glad you got to go, Sea World has always been a dream of mine ever since I was little and what do you know 25 years later I finally get to go.

Anonymous said...

that sounds like alot fun

Anonymous said...

He gets cuter everyday, if that's even possible. Oh and I love your spider disposal method!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP