
I was tagged by Kara
Random thing #1 - There are a lot of vegetables that I don't like. I guess my favorite is fresh corn.
Random thing #2 - I put this together once and forgot to post it.
Random thing #3 - This has been consuming a lot of my time, energy, emotion and blog space! Hopefully you guys aren't too sick of it. Honestly, I can't wait until November 4th has passed.
Random thing #4 - I don't love the beach. I feel guilty because I know many of you would love to live in CA and go to the beach all summer long.
Random thing #5 - I have a BLACK thumb. I have killed every plant I have owned, the cilantro below being the most recent.
Random thing #6 - I LOVE edamame. I ate it every day last week!
I have to have fresh ground sea salt with it.
I tage Anyone that wants to tell 7 random things about themself.


1 comment:
You may have noticed that I typed "tage." I was about to go back and change it, but decided to leave it, because I found it rather humorous and I know Paul will too. My dad is from the midwest so we were raised pronouncing tag as tage, flag as flage, bag as bage, you get the idea. There, now you know 8 random things about me.:)
Post a Comment