E and Mommy enjoying the "fall colors" in California.
Aren't these two kids adorable?! This made me so excited for E's first b-day party!
E's first swing ride.E's favorite facial expression when he is excited.
E's first time going down a slide.
Aren't these two kids adorable?! This made me so excited for E's first b-day party!
E's first swing ride.E's favorite facial expression when he is excited.
E's first time going down a slide.
© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment
Back to TOP
6 comments:
way cute
how fun!
Lori, have I told you yet that your blog is by far my fav? I really enjoy your posts.... from the toothpaste, to spider disposal, to fabulous Sea World photography! You are awesome... thanks for making my day!
Thanks Missy! As long as people are smiling I know that my time end efforts are well spent.:)
What a fun little birthday party. Zane didnt get to go to the first birthday party he got invited because it was on a Sunday, at exactly the hours of our church time. It looks like you guys had fun. I have been enjoying lately being able to take Zane to the park. By the way, I am so jealous that you are actually having a Fall in California! It's still in the 90's here!
You may be jealous of our beautiful fall colors, but I doubt that you're going to be jealous of the dark, snowy, long, and bitterly cold winter that always follows!
Post a Comment