Oct 3, 2008

Today is one of those days...

I woke up this morning to feed E around 7am. He went back down for a nap at 8:30. I was still feeling pretty tired, but I thought my shower would do the trick of waking me up, wrong. I got out of the shower, put my PJ's back on and climbed right back into bed. I am not tired enough to go back to sleep, but just tired enough to not want to get out of bed. So, I declare today an official pajama day! It is a brisk 68 degrees outside;) and there is no place I would rather be than snuggled up in bed blogging. (After all of the stress of packing, moving, unpacking, organizing, etc. I think I deserve a day like today!)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for all of your hard work, honey! You deserve a day of relaxation. :-) You're still gonna watch the BYU game with me tonight, right? I love you!

Anonymous said...

I forgot about your move! I want to see pics!

Lisa Webb said...

This is gonna be me today! How is/was the move?!?!?

Blog Archive

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP