Some of you may have noticed that my greeting card blog is "under construction." I have decided to take things in a bit of a different direction, that I think is more Up my alley. If you were planning on ordering one of my previously posted cards, I would still love to fill that order for you. All orders will be sent to the same email address, CCgreetingcards@gmail.com.
Below, is a sneak peak into what I am currently working on. I can't wait to share it with all of you!


5 comments:
Hmmmm...I think he looks more like you. :-) Thanks for taking such good pictures of our little guy.
Lori! I don't even know if you know me.. this is Nicki Rime Brammer (old friend of Paul's)... but I've had your blog on my google reader and I just had STOP and tell you how ADORABLE this last picture is!! I have NEVER seen a cuter pumpkin anywhere! Thanks for sharing!
that picture is so cute I love it
Oh my gosh! He's so cute!
I can't wait to see what you've been working on. I have an idea for my Christmas card, I'll have to talk to you about it tomorrow to see if you think it would work.
Post a Comment