Oct 19, 2008

It's that time of year again!

This is what can happen if you leave out an empty bottle during ant season . . .


There were a lot more down in the bottom of the bottle too. I think I have finally found all of their secret entrances to our apartment. Hopefully we won't have any more ant problems this year!

3 comments:

Lisa Webb said...

ewwwww..... good luck lori! oh and I LOVE your new title!

Anonymous said...

gross nasty disgusting
love your little Sis:)

Amber said...

oh man that is no fun. You would be surprised how many sippy cups I find with rotten milk in them and I try hard to keep an idea on where they are so I don't have that problem, but I swear my kids are sneaky little guys. :)

Blog Archive

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP