Oct 9, 2008

Last week . . .

One of our new and thoughtful neighbors brought me this amazing goodness!


We watched the BYU game with some friends.
E was able to pull some toys out of his toy box.
One of Paul's classmates from UVA came to visit for the weekend and brought E a fun surprise.
Paul's friend is from Boston, so of course his first request was to go to the beach!




I decided to add Boogie boarding to my life's to do list!

Doesn't it look like an absolute blast?!





But, you have to be prepared to crash hard!

Paul and I decided that we will be like this sweet couple someday...


6 comments:

Amber said...

awesome- Go Lori

Unknown said...

Little E is so adorable! Maybe someday I'll get to see his cute face (and yours) when you are in town. He's getting so big!

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

Those are beautiful picutres. E is so stinkin' cute below! I love that picture!

Anonymous said...

These are insane pictures. I can't even take a picture of a wall without it coming out blurry. Good stuff, Lori.

Stephanie said...

I totally want to be that couple too! Maybe we can be old couples on the beach friends :)

Anonymous said...

Emmet is so cute and he is getting really big I can't wait to see him at Christmas I can't wait to see you either
Love ya
your little sis :)

Blog Archive

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP