Oct 23, 2008
Why I want my next computer to be a laptop!
I am interested to hear how many of you have laptops and how many have desktops. I would also like to know what percentage of my blog readers use macs. Please participate in the polls in the sidebar.
Thanks!:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Couldn't agree more!
We have a laptop but it is just as bad because we basically use it as a CPU and we still have everything else all plugged in. But it is great having a laptop because it is portable, duh! We take it with us whenever we go anywhere and it's great. I've told you about the Mac...I don't really have any complaints except Quicken for the Mac is G.A.R.B.A.G.E.!!!!!!
Lori, I just barely got a laptop. I love having it, it's so much easier with having the kids around. I have a Dell laptop, but if we could have afforded it, we would have gotten a Mac. With all the photography stuff and your new website, I'd say go for a Mac.
I love love my Mac laptop. I am SO glad I switched over to a laptop, I thought I would miss the bigger screen since I used to do a lot of design work on it, but NOPE, I don't think I could ever go back to a desktop unless I had a laptop as well. As for the Quicken thing...I do our Quicken on Tyler's PC laptop...we have lots of computers around here...4 to be exact (we only use 2) and Tyler is trying to convince me that he should get a new one...which I think he probably already ordered:) So much for Quicken:)
Post a Comment